Fabrication activities are executed in accordance with PT. Citra Tubindo Engineering operating procedures & client project-specific designs & specifications that ensure we build a product which meets or exceeds clients requirements in Quality, Safety, HSE and delivery time.
Throughout the fabrication process, qualified PT. Citra Tubindo Engineering Engineers, Supervisors and QA/QC Inspectors monitor fabrication works to ensure adherence to in-house and client's specifications & procedures. Inspection & testing are executed in accordance with approved Inspection & Test Plans, which dictate inspection requirements throughout the fabrication process, including information on acceptance criteria, QC documents required by the client, & inspection procedures to be used. <!--ending content-->
Lifting Gear Equipment
Our lifting gear equipment is well maintained, certified & documented
Quality Control Inspection & Testing is carried out according to ISO Standards and project-specific Inspection & Test Plans. These plans are based on client's requirements or inhouse standards which follow industry requirements that meet or exceed international inspection/testing standards.
PT. Citra Tubindo Engineering QC supervisors/inspectors carry out visual & dimensional inspection & verify product documentation(specifications, mill certificates etc) , including when required, mechanical tests, NDT, chemical content analysis of steel purchased to suit customer requirements for inspection.
Inspection covers but not limited to the following:
* Visual Inspection
* Dimensional Inspection
* Tolerance Checks
* Dye Penetrant Inspection
* Magnetic Particle Inspection
* Pressure Testing
* Ultrasonic Testing (Phases Arrayed, Surface Lamination, etc)
* Positive Material Inspection, Steel Mechanical Property Tests
* Radiography Testing
* Blasting & Coating Inspection
PT. CITRA TUBINDO ENGINEERING provides a wide range of welding capabilities, in-house such as: Submerged Arc Welding (SAW), Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Flux Cored Are Welding (FCAW), Gas Tungsten Are Welding (GTAW), and Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW).
To ensure welded products meet client & industry standards, our welders are qualified to internationally accepted codes such as ASME IX(Pipe Spooling), AWS D1.1 or equivalent. When specified by contract, we also qualify welders to meet client recuirements.
All welding is carried out to qualified welding procedures specified in fabrication work packages. These packages,contain the project-specific fabrication work instructions, including weld maps, weld procedures, & list of approved welders. We maintain detailed records of all project welder qualifications & welding procedures at all times.
Welding Processess: DSAW, SAW, SMAW, FCAW, GTAW, GMAW
- Materials: Carbon Steels, Low Alloy Steels, Stainless Steels.
- Qualifications: To ASME IX(Pipe Spooling), AWS D1.1or equivalent and according to Client Requirements
- Preheat Methods:
- Electrical Resistance - Which can be used for both preheating & post welded heat treatment. Monitoring & control is done automatically by chart recorders & temperature controllers installed within the transformers.
- Gas Burner - using oxy accetylene & propane fuelled torches
- Temperature Sticks & Electronic Thermometers are used for monitoring & control